Show Side Menu
Coronavirus Updates
Download Our Practice Leaflet (.rtf, 2.12MB)
Patient Access
Appointments system changes
GDPR - How we use your information
National Diabetes Audit
Care Data
Shingles Aware
Print - Self Certification Form
Call 111 - When it is less urgent than 999

Out Of Hours and Emergencies

Walsall patients to benefit from extra GP appointments this winter

Walsall residents will be able to benefit from extra GP appointments from Saturday, December 23, 2017.

Click here for more information.

For emergency visits ring the surgery on 01922 628280 or 01922 622898

For life threatening emergencies ring 999

For urgent advice ring 111 (24 hours)

When the surgery is closed please call 0300 555 0306 for the out of hours service

Walk in centres (no appointment required) are available at Manor hospital (enter via A&E) and the Saddler's Centre in Walsall


The Practice Sub-contracts to WALDOC between the hours of 13:00 and 15:50 and 18:00 – 18:30 Monday to Friday.

How can I access an NHS Dentist in an emergency or out of hours?

If you have a dentist: Contact that practice directly for advice. If the practice is closed an answering machine message will provide details of how to access treatment urgent care.

If you do not have a dentist: Those who do not have a regular dentist that they routinely visit there is a dedicated urgent dental service in Walsall. The Dental Access Centre will try and see people with dental pain or swelling as soon as possible, normally on the same day and provides urgent dental treatment only.

The Dental Access Centre based at Blakenall Village Centre, Bloxwich WS3 1LZ operates an urgent dental service including the weekend and bank holidays (this includes Christmas day, Boxing day and New Year’s Day). The standard NHS emergency fee of £21.60 applies unless you are entitled to free NHS dental treatment.

Call NHS 111 for more advice and times.

Don't contact your GP, as they won't be able to offer emergency or out-of-hours dental care.

If you're in pain while waiting to see a dentist, take painkillers. NHS 111 can also offer other self care advice.

Local Services, Let