Do you have a health condition and would like support to find or retain work?
The Thrive into Work programme offers one-to-one support to individuals with health conditions who want to find and retain sustainable employment.
What is the service we are providing?
- One-to-one support to suit your needs and employment goals
- Working with your health care team to help you manage any difficulties
- Benefits advice to find out if work could increase your income
- Help with finding a job if you are not in paid employment, and continued support once you have started
- Help talking to your employer about your needs at work
- Help with retaining your existing job if you require extra support
- Meetings over the phone or in person at a location that is convenient for you.
Who is the service for?
- People with a mental health and/or physical health condition
- People who are out of work and want to work
- People registered with a GP in Dudley or Walsall
- People aged 18+ at the time of referral
- People who require support in work and are at risk of losing their job or on a period of sick leave
How to get involved?
Speak to your GP or local health professional
Email us email@example.com
Call us on 01384 324645
Click here for the referral form