Do you want a healthy pregnancy?
- Do you smoke?
- Struggle with weight?
- Are you diabetic?
- Have gestational diabetes?
Make an appointment to see your GP/practice nurse to get support. They can help you improve your health now and the health of your future family.
To be as healthy as you can be – download the Planning For Pregnancy App www.tommys.org/pregnancy-information/planning-a-pregnancy
Your health now affects the health of you and your family in the future
App instead of paper maternity notes
Women who attend a new antenatal booking will no longer receive handheld maternity notes.
Women who want access to their notes will need to download the ‘Maternity Notes’ app. Benefits of the app include:
- Week-by-week overview of baby’s development
- Easy access to appointment notes
- Access to information and other guidance
- Notification of upcoming events (appointments, scans, blood tests etc.)
- A personalised birthing plan
- A diary where women can record thoughts and feelings
Download an information leaflet (PDF, 1.01MB)
Please contact reception Little London Surgery for further details.